Monday, January 18, 2010

The Status of Mike

Mike and I had a disagreement about whether Gargamel and Azriel from the Smurfs lived in a hovel or a castle. Now I remember his place not being that nice, but I'm pretty sure it was a castle. Mike of course insisted it was a hovel. The internet settled out disagreement - it's supposedly a hovel. Mike's looking for his "I'm Right" shirt. Good luck. I shrunk it and now it's mine.

Well last week I was watching the smurfs on DVD and Gargamel's hovel is very large relative to my definition of a hovel, but nevertheless, it is a hovel if a hovel is a run down castle.

Mike and I like to spend loads of time together, but I think we may be a bit dull for blogging. Before Christmas we had plans to meet each others' parents, but his ended up leaving for Arizona and there was a snow storm the day we were going to see my folks so instead our parents say hi to us and ask after us, but have yet to meet us. Mike might be getting a bit put off because his parents ask about me more often than they ask about him. hee hee. I'm not sure who's parents are more excited about the prospect of their offspring meeting someone super cool.

I'm learning to play some video game about Mario. I suck at it. His 7 year old nephew kicks my butt... actually that's not true, he coaches me. They really want me to succeed and I keep dying. I imagine it is frustrating for them to watch me die so frequently. Mike on the other hand seems to have been inherently programmed to play the game on one life. Maybe next week I'll make it to level 3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made my day!!! AN update!

The internet sucks and is NOT certified as being correct. I am with you, it's a castle.

I peed myself laughing over the I'm Right shirt!!!!! Still laughing!!!

And you very much made my day when you said it hurt to run 6km. Thank the Lord in heaven above I am not the only one getting old. I really was afraid that I was. Hee hee!

Add PG to your list of needing to bring Mike. I must approve as well, though by the sounds of it I already do. I just want to visit with you :)

THanks for the update!

Love and hugs,

Kel

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to say, you are looking beautiful as always :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.