Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Dating Faux Pas

I love kayaking. We all know that though by my frequent drops off the earth. Now, if I date someone, I think I'd like them to kayak too. It's only logical or we would never see each other. Well I am not dating anyone in particular right now, but I am taking time to get to know a few men better...

Well two of them agreed without any hesitation to take a kayaking clinic... they both signed up for mine... oops #1. Solution - thankfully I convinced one to join another clinic.

Every week we have a kayaking session where members can come a practice or socialize. This week, three of them will be showing up... oops # 2. Solution - I tried to get one of them to come to a Monday session where I will be running an intro session for a few students... he's going to the shooting range with his dad that night. Sigh.

I would like you all to keep me in your thoughts and no need to comment on reasons why I might be single still. =P

I hope you enjoy the irony of my situation as much as I do. TTFN

6 comments:

Meandering Michael said...

Sounds like you've got the makings of a good sitcom or romcom going threre! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the drama...how fun :-)

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

hhehe, too funny. I learned to never teach someone I was dating to kayak, but never tried teaching them before the dating. I guess we'll find out.

guess who

Anonymous said...

Ah Nicole, we love you! I haven't replied to your email yet but yes I have read these and thanks for posting them! I love knowing what you are up to!!

Love Kel

Janet said...

Sooo, how did it all go?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.