Thursday, June 5, 2008

Third Night

I may often wonder why my eating habits are so poor at times... Tonight is the third night in a row that I have overeaten at a restaurant... mostly because they fill my plate fuller than I would I think. Plus I had 1.5 pints of beer and two glasses of wine on Tuesday, a pint of beer last night and half a bottle of wine tonight.

But really, how can I say no to roasted tomato zucchini soup (puree) that is to die for. I can really die happy now after eatig that soup. If I live much longer I will not be happy because I'll need to know how to make it before I die... and make it well.

I feel like I am bigger than my skin. It is not a pleasant feeling. I do not think I'll eat tomorrow. Yes, I'll be at home sometime tomorrow, but that has nothing to do with it!!!

On the bright side I walked into a haircutting coop and got my hair cut today... it's a little shorter than I expected but exactly the length I indicated her to cut. What a wonderful idea, though, a coop. They rent the space but they are their own bosses... I don't know how to cut hair, but I have thought of taking a class... =)... that and a million other things. Anyways, it's a bit of a weird length and I may have to cut it shorter just for fun.

And with this, my drinking is over for two weeks until I travel to... let me check... northern Saskatchewan... but I think I'm going to a dry community so drinking is over for... um... three weeks when I go to Prince Albert... wait... I don't drink in Saskatchewan... I swear I was drinking because of those lawyers peer pressured me!! It wasn't my fault.

Oh right... good news! The maps I made Tuesday night after a night of drinking were fabulous for our morning presentation. =) Wednesday I fell asleep before the end of the second period (ET), but the maps were fabulous! Tonight I may not be able to sleep because of my belly, but really I should be grateful that I have a full tummy. =)

No comments: