Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sex and the City

A few years ago I was drawn to watch "Sex and the City" episodes on TV because a number of strangers I encountered commented that I reminded them of Charlotte from the sitcom. I was unsure how to respond, being unaware of this Charlotte, thus I started watching every episode of Sex and the City I could find for about two years. Of course, I watched too many episodes in a short period of time and wore myself out. With the release of the movie, again strangers renewed their comments on how I reminded them of Charlotte.

Of course being a previous "Sex and the City" sitcom addict, I had to see it. I loved it. And now I find I want to watch any episodes I missed. I love the clothing and shoes and hairstyles. WOW! Shush to all of you silently sending me vibes to do more with my hair! It's cause I wear toques for half the year and helmets for the other half!! And as for my clothes, I have improved my style considerably from frumpy to fitted over the last few years.

After watching the movie, I can see there are certain similarities between myself and Charlotte. And now that some of my friends are making remarks about my similarity to her... I am wondering whether it is a compliment... I will take it as such =) I know my friends mean well.

No comments: