Friday, May 23, 2008

Not Dead Yet


Well surprise, surprise... my friend Linda and I inspected my tree last night and found 3 buds leafed out during the day. I guess my tree is not dead yet... I think I'm a bit sad. If it's alive that means I have to find a new home for it... I'm encountering an ethical dilemma here and will have to contemplate plant rights. Thankfully I have the whole year ahead. =)


How about a dating update. I think I have a positive outlook right now. My friend Wayne encouraged me to just go on lots of dates and forget about exclusive dating... not that I often make it to exclusive dating mind you. =) I went on a date last week with "M" and guess what!?! No - we're getting together again - he has a wonderful smile, is caring, is a workaholic, and has a great sense of humour. I'm going on a date with "D" this coming week and I know not much about him yet, but wish me luck... making a mental note to read his profile again before meeting. Oh and a few weeks ago... okay months ago when I took my communication course with Skillpath, which was really just a motivational talk, I met this guy "J" and we were calling each other and then I went away and didn't call him back... Well he called me the other night saying it's been a while give him a call... look at me I'll make it to that recommended 1 guy for each day of the week!! =) Just kidding.


My friends Natalie and Wendy recommend I date a kayaker and I'm all for that if I can find one who is single with a beautiful smile and is interesting and smart and... =) I did meet two really cool guys in Pincher Creek, but ends up one is married... why God why?!?! - he spoke spanish, and kayaked, and had a beautiful smile... sniff... sniff... The other also super awesome, but a bit young. Oh well. =) I'm dedicated to paddling as often as possible in the sun this summer. =) Yes, I am a fairweather paddler. In fact people are paddling the Red Deer River this weekend - what, 60 minutes tops form my mom's house but it's going to be raining... I can't get wet... I'll melt... =)

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

Which one is too young?!??