Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cookies 2

I am torn with the whole cookie rationing project. I have decided that 4 cookies a day is more realistic - 2 with lunch and 2 with supper. To be honest, I made supper last night, just so I could eat cookies. I was going to have popcorn. Really I wanted popcorn, so I may have that tonight. I'm eating leftovers so popcorn will be a nice change.

Why is popcorn so tempting right now you ask. Because I have a craving, I love good popcorn, and also because I am running low on frozen dinners. This weekend, I think I'll make some soups or stews or something and maybe grill up some meat strips for quick stirfries and sandwiches. I am still a pinch away from creating the perfect butternut squash soup. I have purchased ingredients again and am ready for hopefully my final try. My last one didn't work out, I think cause I added coconut milk. I like coconut, but the milk in soup tastes like stale beer. =(

Meal planning is an art that I was unluckily not born with.

Oh, and to keep you posted on dating... I've been on a few more first dates, but how do I say this. I am feeling downhearted; like perhaps some of my friends are right, that I'm destined to be eternally single. =( But really, I prefer my friend Kirsten's version. I just haven't met anyone at my level in the pyramid yet. Yes, that's it and as a bonus it keeps me motivated and my self-confidence elevated. =)

Thank god, cause no one wants a cranky, moody princess around!! =)

3 comments:

Meandering Michael said...

Yeah, Kirsten's right.

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

I think I would be quite entertained by you playing a cranky/moody princess - I can't imagine it!! =)

Anonymous said...

I love the cookie commentary and absolutely respect that you made dinner just to have the cookies. Good luck on making the butternut squash soup...I'll be happy to taste test. And remember, as my wise coworker once said, men are meant to be just desserts! The rest of life is the main course :-)
Kirsten