Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Flowers


I love flowers!

I think if I didn't have to work I would like to take pictures of things... but then what would I do with the pictures? Right now I horde them with plans of framing some for my folks... I suppose I can say it's on my list =)

Here is one of my favourites from the trip to Jasper this year.

Perhaps if I didn't have to work, I'd have time to work with my photos. =) My dream job - to be a stay at home hobby-ist. =)

I'm hoping before the year is out I can update about the landscaping, but so far there is nothing too impressive. I am pulling weeds and bit by bit the landscaping is creeping across the yard. Now if I could give it a boost so that it would be done when I returned home at he end of the day. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love flowers too! I must remember to send you the pics of flowers I took on the Arctic coast up at Shingle Point. A lupin, a purple thing and beautiful small off white clusters. I echo your sentiments about being a stay at home hobby-ist!!

Kel